eyenov is hiring Qt/C++ Desktop Developers!
eyenov is hiring Qt/C++ Desktop Developers! If you’re looking for a new challenge, something different and to work with top notch senior software developers on highly addictive projects, get on board!
You’ll work from our open-space office in Lisbon area and the best thing is that you’ll only need to do it 8h per day! Yes, we know, it’s weird to only work this much!
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Relocation package
- Private retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Productivity bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Immediate permanent position
- Yearly *NET* salary between €20k and €30k (according to the experience)
- and a lot of good vibe!
We are a company specialized in the fields of multimedia, computer graphics, augmented reality, virtual reality, computer vision, machine learning, mobile, desktop and server applications, as well as several other emerging state-of-the-art technologies. One of the strongest points of our team is the ability to adapt to new technological challenges, even if it requires large R&D background work or to come up with novel concepts, algorithms or paradigms.
As a Qt/C++ Desktop Application Developer, you’ll be working on various desktop applications that we’ve developed in the fields of multimedia, computer vision, 3D reconstruction and cybersecurity!
We use C++ as our main language for creating desktop applications and we’re counting on you to further improve and enhance our desktop products.
We use the Qt framework extensively since we aim at supporting as many different platforms (OS X, Windows & GNU/Linux) as possible, so most of the code we write is cross-platform. Not only does it allow us to create beautiful and responsive GUI but it also makes it much easier to write portable system-interacting code with minimal effort. Our desktop team spans the full stack of development, from digging into system API calls to perfecting the GUI.
We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we create beautifully architected desktop apps that are polished, fast, well-tested, and a joy to use.
- Build cross-platform desktop client features and infrastructure.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation and automatization
- Making strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- You must have a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, development, and testing methodologies.
- Background in cross-platform application development.
- Solid understanding of Qt 5.
- Good in desktop development on, at least, one of the following platforms: Windows 7+, OS X 10.8+, Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+, Fedora 22+) and deep knowledge of underlying native API (WinAPI, Cocoa/Carbon, X11, GTK).
- Great experience with, at least, one of the most common compiler toolsets (GCC, CLang, Visual C) is a must.
- Substantial experience in C++11/14.
- Ability to come up with simple solutions without hacking and overcomplicating.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong debugging skills
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, learn from them and opened to receive feedback
- Proficient in English