eyenov is hiring iOS Developers!
eyenov is hiring iOS Developers! If you’re looking for a new challenge, something different and to work with top notch senior software developers on highly addictive projects, get on board!
You’ll work from our open-space office in Lisbon area and the best thing is that you’ll only need to do it 8h per day! Yes, we know, it’s weird to only work this much!
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Relocation package
- Private retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Productivity bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Immediate permanent position
- Yearly *NET* salary between €20k and €30k (according to the experience)
- and a lot of good vibe!
We are a company specialized in the fields of multimedia, computer graphics, augmented reality, virtual reality, computer vision, machine learning, mobile, desktop and server applications, as well as several other emerging state-of-the-art technologies. One of the strongest points of our team is the ability to adapt to new technological challenges, even if it requires large R&D background work or to come up with novel concepts, algorithms or paradigms.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C and/or Swift
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Animation, AVFoundation, Core Data, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with code versioning tools (namely Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and push notifications to connect iOS applications with backend services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with image/video processing using frameworks such as Core Image and GPUImage is preferred
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong debugging skills
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, learn from them and opened to receive feedback
- Proficient in English