eyenov is hiring Backend Developers!
eyenov is hiring Backend Developers! If you’re looking for a new challenge, something different and to work with top notch senior software developers on highly addictive projects, get on board!
You’ll work from our open-space office in Lisbon area and the best thing is that you’ll only need to do it 8h per day! Yes, we know, it’s weird to only work this much!
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Relocation package
- Private retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Productivity bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Immediate permanent position
- Yearly *NET* salary between €20k and €30k (according to the experience)
- and a lot of good vibe!
We are a company specialized in the fields of multimedia, computer graphics, augmented reality, virtual reality, computer vision, machine learning, mobile, desktop and server applications, as well as several other emerging state-of-the-art technologies. One of the strongest points of our team is the ability to adapt to new technological challenges, even if it requires large R&D background work or to come up with novel concepts, algorithms or paradigms.
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions using
- A very solid experience in SQL, and optimized queries
- A very solid knowledge of AWS services
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation and automatization
- Experient with the AWS ecosystem
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Flask web framework
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Very solid understanding of PostgreSQL
- Proficient understanding of Redis
- Nice to have some experience in Node.js
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong debugging skills
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, learn from them and opened to receive feedback
- Proficient in English