eyenov is hiring Android Developers!
eyenov is hiring Android Developers! If you’re looking for a new challenge, something different and to work with top notch senior software developers on highly addictive projects, get on board!
You’ll work from our open-space office in Lisbon area and the best thing is that you’ll only need to do it 8h per day! Yes, we know, it’s weird to only work this much!
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Relocation package
- Private retirement plan
- Health insurance
- Productivity bonuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Immediate permanent position
- Yearly *NET* salary between €20k and €30k (according to the experience)
- and a lot of good vibe!
We are a company specialized in the fields of multimedia, computer graphics, augmented reality, virtual reality, computer vision, machine learning, mobile, desktop and server applications, as well as several other emerging state-of-the-art technologies. One of the strongest points of our team is the ability to adapt to new technological challenges, even if it requires large R&D background work or to come up with novel concepts, algorithms or paradigms.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, documentation and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Understanding of Google Material Design
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong debugging skills
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, learn from them and opened to receive feedback
- Proficient in English